Photos and Musings of Gobdol

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Trying out w.bloggar

Found this free blogging tool, w.bloggar that enables me to blog offline among other things. Gonna test it out and see how well it works. Looking for more things to do to help me pass time on my long flights. Maybe now I can blog while I am traveling. Because I really hate doing catch-up blogging after I come back from trips. Well, let's see how this goes. I'll post a review once I get acquainted with it.

First annoying thing: I am trying to insert a picture and there is no browse button. They expect me to type in the path for the picture. What is this? MS-DOS?

Well, folks, it turns out it's for entering the URL of a picture. I guess I'll try to figure out whether or not I can upload a picture from my computer through this program. I'll have to do it tomorrow. Me sleepy now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home