Photos and Musings of Gobdol

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Shower Toilet - Tokyo Style
























The Japanese have always been know to be on the edge of technology, and on my layover through Narita airport I had a close and personal encounter with this phenomena. Yup, like the picture shows, it's the "Shower Toilet" folks...

After you get over the initial shock of the "posterior shower" and relax a bit, it is acutally quite an enjoyable experience. (It's very hygenic too if you think about it.) What I can't get over is how well it aims, very impressive! It's just what my aching posterior needs after a 14 hour trans-pacific flight - a nice shower. So give your weary posteriors a nice shower if you are ever in the Tokyo Airport, they will thank you for it. (but be fore-warned the water strength buttons does not really work, I could not tell a difference between weak and strong. It all felt like the same water pressure and as a newbie, I must say that it's a little more water than my posterior is accustomed to)

2 Comments:

  • At November 15, 2005 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I must say, your blog has 'bottomed' out. Although I did appreciate the in depth review from an 'early adopter' like yourself!

     
  • At November 22, 2005 5:38 PM, Blogger Herman said…

    Josh,
    Just wait til you get to France... you'll be living the high, cultured life of posterior showers too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home