Photos and Musings of Gobdol

Friday, March 24, 2006

One of These Thing is Not Like the Others...

"One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?"

Remember that song from Sesame Street? Well, my good buddy from College, Tom, came with me on my latest adventure to Asia. We were invited to attend this church service out in the country side. Can you pick him out of the crowd?















(if you are having trouble with this, try sharpening your skills by watching some old Sesame Street episodes. Or better yet, remember those old issues of Highlight magazine, where you pick out what's different between the picture on the front cover and the picture in the back? There is always the beloved "Where's Waldo" books as well...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home